It’s official, Nokia has returned from the dead into business. The HMD Global, a Finnish company that has the exclusive licensing rights to use the Nokia brand on mobile smartphones, has unveiled a new Android handset called Nokia 6. The new mid-range device built around an IPS panel of 5.5 inches with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, curved sides and protected by the Gorilla Glass 3. The smartphone is powered through a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC (4x @ 1.50 GHz + 4x 1.20 GHz + GPU Adreno 505) attached to 4 GB of RAM LPDDR3 with 64 GB of internal expandable storage and with the support 3000 mAh battery.
Nokia 6 Android Phone Launched: Price, Specifications and Release Date
The rest of the specs of Nokia 6 completed through a generous sensor of 16 megapixels with autofocus PDAF and dual LED flash dual tone, a front camera of 8 MP, a physical home button where you will find fingerprint reader, chassis throws dimensions of 154 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm thickness, offers dual speakers with amplifier (TFA9891) and support of Dolby Atmos audio technology. In terms of connectivity it supports 802.11n WiFi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS 3.5 mm headphone jack, support of dual SIM and uses the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. The Nokia 6 will first come to China earlier this year at a price of around 230 euros.
Nokia 6 sSpecifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84° wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual speakers, Dual smart amplifiers (TFA9891), Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 154 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh built-in battery