Ghost Games and EA announced the minimum and recommended system requirements for the reboot of the Need For Speed series, which will come to PC via Origin on March 17, with unlocked FPS and support for 4K resolution.
Need For Speed Minimum And Recommended PC System Requirements, List of compatible Steering Wheel
While Need for Speed was released on consoles last November, the extra development time has allowed Ghost Games to develop the ultimate experience in PC version of Need for Speed. The development team have been able to make the implementation of a manual transmission, something that turns to the current-Gen consoles and many potential buyers when the game will make its debut on the PC.
In turn, Need for Speed PC will support a wide range of steering wheel from Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec.
- Logitech G27
- Logitech G29
- Logitech G920
- Thrustmaster TX
- Thrustmaster T150
- Thrustmaster T300
- Thrustmaster T500
- Fanatec CSR
When Need for Speed will come to PC on March, will include all the improvements and tweaks that have implemented to the current-Gen console version so far, including two updates Icons and Legends will be available from day one. Showcase update is scheduled to hit PC a while after its release
As you can see below, the requirements are quite high, but at least they are honest.
Need For Speed Minimum System Requirements – Low Details @720p / 30fps:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4130 or equivalent with four threads
- RAM: 6GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB, or compatible with DX11 GPU and 2GB of VRAM
- DirectX: 11
- Disk Space: 30GB
Need For Speed Recommanded System Requirements – High Details @1080p / 60fps:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 or equivalent with four hardware threads
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB, AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or DX11 compatible GPU and 4GB of VRAM
- DirectX: 11Espacio disk: 30GB