Earlier this year, EA launched the reboot of Need for Speed series on the PC after several months of its debut on next-Gen consoles. And for those who don’t know if this title is a worthy try or not EA announced the trial version which is currently available on Origin.
Need for Speed Trail Version Is Available On Origin
You Might Like: Need for Speed on Xbox One Vs PlayStation 4
The trial-version of Need for Speed is available on Origin at no cost. You can download and play the game for ten hours, which may be spread over several sessions. The time starts counting from the time the user starts the first game.
Need for Speed does fantastically well at providing a varied and entertaining arcade racer which doesn’t take itself even remotely seriously. It creates a phenomenal sense of speed, and when starting to approach the sound barrier, your car really does feel like some terrifying monster that you’re barely keeping under control. I love this stuff. I love the drifting and the driving. I love the cheesy characters and the FMV and the tuning and the cameos. The arguably more important stuff is great. I just get really, really annoyed by lots of little things.
If the player finally decides to buy Need for Speed after the trial has expired, all progress will be maintained and will continue from where it left off.
Need For Speed Minimum System Requirements – Low Details @720p / 30fps:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4130 or equivalent with four threads
- RAM: 6GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB, or compatible with DX11 GPU and 2GB of VRAM
- DirectX: 11
- Disk Space: 30GB
Need For Speed Recommanded System Requirements – High Details @1080p / 60fps:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 or equivalent with four hardware threads
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GB, AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB or DX11 compatible GPU and 4GB of VRAM
- DirectX: 11Espacio disk: 30GB