Namco Bandai and Cyber Connect 2 have published the full gameplay demo of the epic battle between Hashirama and Madara. The latest installment of the saga NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM offers players a new experience intense and rich atmosphere. Lots of new techniques, improved mechanical, 100 playable characters. It also includes an exclusive new character (Naruto-Mecha), designed by Masashi Kishimoto.
- Ninja battle action – Fights fabulous and original animation enhanced by the action and interactive experience STORM saga.
- Improved Game – New gameplay with the powerful combo of supreme technique and blended attacks.
- A fabulous list of characters – 100 playable characters and support ninjas. Features new characters and variations which first appear!
- Exclusive Character – A new character (Naruto-Mecha), designed by Masashi Kishimoto exclusively for the game.
- Global Tournament ninja – A single player mode, fresh and exciting in 4 different ninjas fighting and getting more wins battle orbs!
- The origin of the Akatsuki is revealed! – For the first time we know, through animations interspersed with the game, the untold story of the infamous band.
Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 will exclusively launch for PC and next-Gen consoles during the course of 2015.