The company MSI appeared with a new motherboard namely RAIDER X99A which will play the important part during the construction of powerful computer to play. This model is further distinguished by the USB 3.1 ports.
The RAIDER X99A motherboard has been kept in the dark colors, but offers a slightly inferior functionality to the model X99A SLI PLUS. CPU allocated socket is LGA 2011-3 (support the Core i7 models of Intel Haswell-E) with 8-phase power section and featuring a large heatsink. Also equipped with eight slots for memory – support 4-channel DDR4 clocked to 3333 MHz.
Earmarked for expansion cards two PCI-Express 2.0 x1 and three PCI-Express 3.0 x16 – can thus be here to connect three graphics cards in 3-way CrossFireX / SLI. The Intel X99 chipset is responsible for eight slots SATA 6Gb / s, one SATA Express 10 Gb/ s and one connector for Turbo M.2 32 Gb/ s.
The rear panel should not be too substantial, but the manufacturer has put here up to 10 USB ports – including four in version 3.0 and two in version 3.1.
Specification of MSI X99A RAIDER motherboard:
- Format: ATX
- Socket LGA 2011-3
- Chipset: Intel X99
- RAM: 8x 8 GB 3333 MHz DDR4
- Connectors for expansion cards: 3x PCI-Express 3.0 x16, 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1
- Connectors for hard disk drive: 8x SATA 6Gb / s, SATA Express 10 Gb / s, M.2 32 Gb / s
- Connector on the rear panel:
- PS / 2 port
- four USB 2.0 ports
- four USB 3.0 ports
- Two USB 3.1 ports
- button to restore the default settings for UEFI
- RJ45 gigabit network adapter
- audio connector 8-channel sound card (including optical S / PDIF)
Still, we don’t know that how much it will you.