MSI today announced the launch and immediate availability of a very interesting motherboard, the MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, which stands out for offering a fairly attractive price for a high-end model and more than enough to give life to any AMD Ryzen processor with good Overclocking support.
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Announced:
It all starts with an AM4 socket powered by a 10 + 2-phase power VRM attached to four DIMM slots that support up to 64 GB of DDR4 @ +32 00 MHz memory along with three PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots (two of which are reinforced with Steel – x16 / x16) next to three PCIe 3.0 x1. In terms of storage, we have two M.2 PCIe x4 ports for ultra fast SSDs, one of them equipped with an M.2 Shield to reduce its temperature, along with six SATA III 6.0 Gbps ports.
The MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon information is completed with the RGB LED lighting included in the chipset and the top of the rear I / O panel, two USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type-A + Type-C), four USB 3.1 Gen1, two USB 2.0, two video outputs in the form of HDMI 2.0 and DVI, a PS / 2 combo port, the Intel I211AT Ethernet connector, Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual-band connectivity + Bluetooth 4.2 signed by Intel (occupies a PCIe x1 ), The sound outputs of the Realtek ALC1120 codec, a Mystic Light MSI connector for RGB LED strips, and little else you can ask for the truth. The MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC will arrive at a price below 200 euros.
MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC Features:
- Supports AMD® RYZEN Series Processors and 7th Gen A-series / AthlonTM Processors for socket AM4
- Supports DDR4-3200+(OC) Memory
- DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- VR Ready and VR Boost: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
- Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: 16.8 million colors /17 effects controlled in one click with GAMING APP or mobile devices.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: Turbo M.2, M.2 Shield, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2
- Audio Boost 4 with Nahimic 2: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel® : The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management
- Military Class 4, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency
- MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™
- In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Xsplit Gamecaster
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players
- WHQL certified for Windows 10