GOG and TaleWorlds Entertainment announced that the first installment of the Mount & Blade series, launched in 2008 is now free until May 21 (1 PM UTC). Those who are interested can redeem it for free from this link and it will remain in GOG library forever.
Mount & Blade is Free on GOG Right Now
You Might Like: Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord – New Screenshots
“Calradia is a country in war that possesses great riches and greater dangers for the adventurers and mercenaries who come to spill their blood in those lands. A stranger can make a name as a warrior if he has enough courage and a firm hand with the sword. ”
- A free and barrier free game. You can go anywhere in a world with over a hundred unique environments that include villages, castles and cities.
- Revolutionary horsefights.
- Advanced and highly intuitive sword fighting systems.
- Fight on horseback or on foot using a variety of medieval weapons, each with its own characteristics.
- You can put yourself in the skin of a solitary adventurer, an army commander or the lord of several villas, castles or cities.
- A sophisticated artificial intelligence will challenge you in combat and test your strategic plans.
- You will be free to interact with hundreds of characters.
Mount & Blade System Requirements
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics with at least 64 MB of VRAM
- Hard Disk: 700 MB free space