In recent weeks, there are often opportunities for mentioning the Mortal Kombat X. We cannot ignore the latest information, because they are of interest to all players who are planning to get the PC version.
Mortal Kombat X System requirements
NetherRealm Studios has revealed the official system requirements and you have to admit that they present themselves quite surprisingly. Indeed, the existing materials to promote the game is looking very nice in terms of visuals, but hardly anyone expected such strong system requirements of Mortal Kombat X.
Already in the minimum requirements records appear to suggest the need for a reliable computer, but they are nothing compared to the recommended requirements.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz
- 3 GB of RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850
- 25 GB of free hard disk space
Recommended system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-835, 4.0 GHz
- 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
- 40 GB of free hard disk space
One of the best feature of Mortal Kombat X is that, you can build or modify your character fighting style in your taste before the fight. There are three fighting styles of every character. Mortal Kombat X is coming for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on April of next year.