Microsoft’s new Play Anywhere feature allows players of Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs to play the supported games from either device with shared progress and achievements.
Microsoft Reveals the Games Supported with Play Anywhere Feature
This new feature was announced by the Microsoft during its E3 2016 press conference with the first supported game was Gears of War 4. There was a lot of discussion going on regarding the games supported by this new feature. Anyhow, Microsoft has just revealed a list of Play Anywhere supported games, which can be seen below;
- Gears of War 4 – Available for Pre-order
- Forza Horizon 3 – Available for Pre-order
- ReCore – Available for Pre-order
- Sea of Thieves – Sometime in 2017
- Halo Wars 2 – Available for Pre-order
- Scalebound – Available for Pre-order
- Killer Instinct Season 3 – Available Now
- State of Decay 2 – Sometime in 2017
- Ark: Survival Evolved – Available Now on Xbox Game Preview
- Cuphead – Sometime in 2016
- We Happy Few – Sometime in 2016
- Crackdown 3 – Sometime in 2017
Recently, Xbox head Phil Spencer while announcing Halo 6 for Windows 10, he said that the next first party games will be released for both, Xbox One and Windows 10 platforms.
This new features allows players to share their save game, DLCs and achievements and to continue play on either device.