After revealing its first gameplay trailer at E3 2017, Deep Silver now released the first details and screenshots of Metro Exodus, the first person shooter in the Metro saga of 4A Games, that mixes lethal combat and stealth, with exploration and survival in one of the most immersive worlds of the saga.
Metro: Exodus – First Detail, Trailer and Screenshots
Players will be able to explore the Russian desert along non-linear levels and follow a story that spans an entire year throughout the spring, summer, fall and the depths of nuclear winter.
Metro: Exodus Features:
- Embark on an incredible adventure – Climb the Aurora, a highly modified steam locomotive and unite a group of survivors as they seek new life in the East.
- Experience a Survival Sandbox – A story that unites Metro’s classic gameplay with new and gigantic non-linear levels.
- A hostile and beautiful world – I discovered the post-apocalyptic Russian desert, brought to life with day / night cycles and dynamic climate.
- Deadly Combat and Stealth – Collect materials to create and customize your own, and fight against human and mutant enemies using adrenaline-filled tactical combat
- Your decisions determine the fate of your comrades – Not all your comrades will survive the adventure; Your decisions have consequences in history that offers great replayability.
- The best in atmosphere and immersion – A candle flickering in the dark; Your mask cracked as it freezes; The howling of a mutant in the night wind – Metro: Exodus will be immersed and will terrify you like no other game.
Metro: Exodus will be launched in 2018 for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.