The official Twitter account of Mass Effect announced that NVIDIA will show a live demo of Mass Effect: Andromeda PC version during their keynote at CES 2017.
— Mass Effect (@masseffect) December 29, 2016
According to the above tweet, you will be able to see new environments and new gameplay (something that we all hope for) on January 4th. On the other hand, NVIDIA could reveal the long-awaited GeForce GTX 1080 Ti during the event running Mass: Effect Andromeda at 4K resolution with this new Graphics card.
“Mass Effect: Andromeda takes you to the Andromeda galaxy, beyond the Milky Way. There, you will direct the struggle for a new home in hostile territory – where the aliens are us. You will be the pioneer, leader of a group of explorers with military instruction, with many options of advancement and personalization. This is the next chapter in the history of humanity, and your decisions will depend on our survival in the galaxy of Andromeda. Discovering the mysteries of Andromeda, with the hope of humanity on your shoulders, you must ask: how far do you want to reach? “
Main Features of Mass Effect: Andromeda:
- Incarnates the pioneer. Trace your own course for a new and dangerous galaxy. Unravel the mysteries of Andromeda as you discover rich alien worlds as you seek a new home for humanity.
- Return to the universe of Mass Effect that you like so much. Lead the first humans to reach Andromeda in the desperate search for a new home. In this new chapter of Mass Effect, you will meet and recruit new and interesting characters in an epic space saga full of mystery and galactic conflicts.
- Fight like never before. Novelties such as destructible environments, jumps that add verticality, new weapons and biotics that will make the fighting more exciting than ever.
- Play as you like. Create a formidable hero with weapons, powers and amazing technological devices. With a more flexible skill and weapon progress tree, you can replicate your gameplay so that powerful alien enemies can not stop you.
- Join the APEX forces. The multiplayer mode of Mass Effect: Andromeda plunges you into a cooperative 4-player team-based experience. Ally with three friends to end the enemy threat and protect the interests of the Andromeda Initiative.