Square Enix has released a new developer diary the new episodic adventure developed by DONTNOD Entertainment, responsible for Remember Me. Life is Strange is set in the village of Arcadia Bay, where the student Max Caufield return to the place after five years of absence and is reunited with his old friend Chloe. Together they try to discover the uncomfortable truth behind the mysterious disappearance of Rachel Amber , this isn’t a best friends forever duo, though.
The second title of DONTNOD has a unique graphic style, powers such as rewind time back perhaps similar to Remember Me- and gameplay that emphasizes the decisions that the player must take, which will have a strong impact on the development of narrative.
The first episode of Life is Strange will be released January 30 to$ 4.99, while the Season Pass episodes containing 2 to 5 will cost you $16.99 and the Full Season Pass will cost you $19.99.
Then here we have system requirements, which in contrast to most of the titles today are extremely low and affordable for any PC gamer with a low / mid range.
- Operating System: Windows Vista
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card: ATI or NVIDIA with support DirectX 9 and 512 MB of VRAM (not recommended for Intel HD Graphics)
- Disk Space: 50 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 3.0GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Video Card: Compatible with DirectX 9 and 1GB of VRAM / (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or ATI HD 4890
- Disk Space: 3GB