The most anticipated smartphone from the Chinese manufacturer has been officially announced. The Leeco Le Pro 3 is good enough to compete with any high-end smartphone in terms of price and performance. We are facing a device with aluminum chassis mounted an 5.5 inches IPS panel of full HD resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels with curved edges. The Leeco Le Pro 3 powered by powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 @ 2.35 GHz SoC coupled with no less than 6 GB of LPDDR4 RAM and a generous 64 GB of internal storage UFS 2.0 (no microSD). Later, we will have a version with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage and another with 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage.
Leeco Le Pro 3 Officially Announced: Snapdragon 821, 6GB RAM and 4070 mAh Battery For $299
For primary Sony IMX298 sensor has been used of 16 megapixel with an F / 2.0 aperture, DUAL LED flash support and the use PDAF autofocus capable of recording 4K video. On the front have a 8 MP camera, 4070 mAh battery promises great backup and a fast charge by using the quick charge 3.0 technology. Information on Leeco Le Pro 3 is completed by using the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with Leeco 5.8 user interface, the use of Continual Digital Audio Lossless (CDLA) sound technology with dual stereo speaker.
The Leeco Le Pro 3 will be available in Asia on September 28 at a local price of $270 for the model with 4 GB RAM + 32 GB storage, $299 for 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB storage, $375 for 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of storage. There will also be a special edition with “custom – designed” for $450 equipped with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage.
LeEco Le Pro3 specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 80% NTSC color gamut, 500 nits brightness
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) storage, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.4um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- CDLA audio, dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.1×74.2×7.5mm; Weight: 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0