Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver have unveiled unparalleled details of the long-awaited Kingdom Come: Deliverance combat system. The game will arrive on February 13, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam. Along with the release of the new development video, digital pre-orders are now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well as for PC via Steam.
The creative director Daniel Vávra and his team show us today the combat system of Kingdom Come: Deliverance in the above video, and also explain the variety of weapons, attacks, counterattacks and movements available. The game challenges you to perform combos of attacks, exploit the weaknesses of the opponents and always aim towards the target area of the body.
Kingdom Come Deliverance is available for pre-ordering digitally on consoles and Steam. Exclusive armor and new treasure maps are included for all digital pre-orders on Steam, PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an open-world single-player RPG game that gets you into an epic adventure during the Holy Roman Empire. Come to death of your parents as you battle against invading forces, complete missions and make important decisions. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other places in Bohemia of the Middle Ages.
Features of Kingdom Come: Deliverance:
- Massive and realistic world: Majestic castles and large fields, all with high resolution graphics.
- Nonlinear History: Solve adventures in different ways and deal with the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging bouts: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of different combos in battle, which are both exciting and ruthless.
- Character Development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills and gain new perks.
- A dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fights, steals, seduces, threatens, persuades or blackmails. It’s up to you.
- Historical Accuracy: Find historical characters and experience the true life of medieval Bohemia.