As some may know, Killer Instinct along with its third season will be launched on PC via the Windows 10 Games store and like Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Microsoft and Iron Galaxy include a tool to benchmark the performance.
Killer Instinct: Season 3 – Windows 10 Performance Test
Those who bought Killer Instinct on Xbox One, will also play in Windows 10 with all the content you have unlocked in the console. In turn, there will be support for cross-play, which means that the players of Windows 10 can play against Xbox One and vice versa.
If you are thinking of buying Killer Instinct: Season 3, don’t forget to download the NVIDIA GeForce 364.72 WHQL Drivers, prepared for the best performance in the game in question.
Killer Instinct Season 3 is now available on Windows 10 and Xbox One. Below you can see the minimum and recommended requirements to run it on the PC.
What to expect from Killer Instinct: Season 3:
- A new Dojo Tutorial is added
- Tusk and Kim Wu available at launch
- All the characters presented tweaks to balance the new features introduced in Season 3
- Two characters from the current roster have been complemented updated, so some movements and the way they acquire meter will be different. It has been confirmed that they are not Glacius, Aganos, or Shadow Jago.
- Although the Ultimates are not confirmed for all the characters, you may happen if, thanks to technology developed by the study when they created the character ARIA
- It will make bundles of the community in Season 3 due to successful fundraising for Shadow Jago. The purpose of these collections will be determined by the community, depending on what you want to see in Season 3 that could not be implemented at launch. Therefore, if you want a guest character, setting, gameplay, property, etc., it never hurts to propose. Community proposals are always evaluated.