MECH LAND ASSAULT, the second package of content for Just Cause 3 is now available for those who has the Expansion Pass ‘ Air, Land and Sea’. It will be sold separately for all users of the game from 10th of June. To celebrate the launch, you can already see the gameplay trailer showing the Rico causing chaotic destruction.
Just Cause 3 – New DLC ‘Mech Land Assault’ now available for Expansion Pass holders; Launch Trailer
LAND MECH ASSAULT takes Rico Rodriguez to the new Lacrima Island, home of the abandoned research base and EDEN prison, led by the mysterious Black Hand. Championed by huge and powerful Mechs, Rico Bavarium need the new Power Core rifle to destroy its shield and control them. Once inside, Rico can use the powerful cannon and GRIP Gravity Guns to shoot and destroy the enemy in pieces.
- Two types of powerful Mechs and carry them for any part of a Medici.
- Use the Gravitational Influence Projector Remote or “GRIP” Mech to launch into pieces and destroy the enemy.
- Trap and destroy flying helicopters or tanks grips with the attack “Force Push” the GRIPS.
- Show your skills and earn upgrades for the challenges of Mech sand.
- Rebel Mech calls a friend to have more firepower when things get tough.
The package MECH ASSAULT LAND is priced at $ 11.99 USD as the Expansion Pass, AIR, LAND & SEA is available for $ 24.99 USD. The last package contents – Bavarium SEA HEIST – will be released later this summer 2016, a week before for Expansion Pass holders.