The final build for iOS 8.2 had been provided for testers together with Apple personnel, thus the OS is geared towards a public discharge. Boy Genius Report has exposed Apple is scheduled to emit the iOS 8.2 with a bit of brand new health and fitness features on Monday. Apple’s additionally organizing an Apple Watch event on that day too.
iOS 8.2 can serve as both a bug fixer and an performance booster. It fixes numerous concerns in the iPhone and iPad OS while contributing to improve a number of health features.
Here’s a listing of the health and fitness features tackled in the update according to its change log:
- add the ability to select the unit of measurement for body temperature, weight, height, distance and blood glucose.
- improve stability when dealing with large amounts of data,
- include the ability to add and visualize workout sessions from third-party apps,
- address an issue that may have prevented users from adding a photo in Medical ID,
- fix units for vitamins and minerals,
- fix an issue where health data wouldn’t refresh after changes in data source order,
- fix an issue where some graphics showed no data values, and
- add a privacy setting that enables turning off tracking of steps, distance and flights climbed.