Ubisoft today announced the arrival of Hyper Scape, a fast-paced free-to-play urban FPS Battle Royale. Developed by Ubisoft Montreal, Hyper Scape is set in the distant future of 2054, in which up to 100 contestants descend on the virtual city of Neo-Arcadia to face off in action-packed, adrenaline-charged games to be crowned champions. Starting today, Hyper Scape is available for a limited-time in beta form in many territories across Europe and North America.
Players interested in trying out the game during the technical test should tune in to one of the content creators currently streaming Hyper Scape on Twitch with Twitch Drops enabled. Access will be limited, but additional drops will be available during the technical test.
Hyper Scape will be available first through a limited-time closed PC technical trial starting today through July 7. The three-player Crown Rush mode is available today and the limited-time Dark Haze solo mode will also be available later in the trial. The trial also includes a free 10-level Battle Pass and all progress and items will carry over to future live phases and game launch.
Hyper Scape Minimum Sytem Requirements: (1080p @ 60 FPS with Low Quality)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3220 or AMD FX-4130
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- RAM memory: 6 GB memory
Hyper Scape Recommended System Requirements: (1080p @ 60 FPS with High Quality)
- Processor: Intel Core i7 4790 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480
- RAM memory: 8 GB memory
Hyper Scape High System Requirements: (4K @ 60 FPS with Ultra Quality)
- Processor: Intel Core i9 7900X or AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 3600
- RAM memory: 16 GB memory
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 11 GB VRAM (we do not know what the RX 5700 XT looks like)