The HP Envy 34 is a pretty impressive team, because we see the classic PC All-in-One (AIO) occupies a much larger space than usual to be accompanied by a generous curved screen of 34 inches with a resolution of 3440 x 1440 pixels able to offer a range of 99 percent sRGB for great color accuracy.
Regarding the hardware, the screen hides a Skylake processor to choose between a Core i5 or Core i7 accompanied by integrated graphics, 8 or 16 GB DDR4 RAM a 128GB SSD capacity with a mechanical hard disk up 2 TB, and the possibility of adding a dedicated graphics card in the form of GeForce GTX 960A, which is the OEM GPU so it will be slightly slower compared to the original. Known information is completed with a starting price of around $1799 US dollar.
HP Envy 34 All-in-One has the following specifications:
- 34-inch curved display with 3440 x 1440 pixels of resolution
- Intel Core i5 6400T processor clocked at 2.2GHz
- 12GB of RAM
- 1TB internal storage
- NVIDIA GeForce 960A graphics
- 6-front facing speakers
- Built-in facial unlock using Windows Hello of Windows 10
- HDMI port
- USB port
- Costs $1799
- Available from November 15, 2015