A couple of days back, Cyanogen had discharged its freshest ROM for the OnePlus One handset. Despite the fact that Cyanogen kept its clients sitting tight for quite a while, the bug alters that empowered the redesign procedure have at long last been fixed. The Cyanogen 12 OS is in view of the Lollipop kind of android and still runs the 5.0.2 rather than the 5.1.
OnePlus built up its own particular handling framework, OxygenOS which has as of now been taken off. On the off chance that you need to overhaul your set from the OxygenOS, you’ll have to do it through the TWRP strategy. The stock adaptation of OS can be redesigned by means of the OTA system. Take a look at the steps and you’ll have your Cyanogen OS 12 installed instantly:
- Install the TWRP as your recovery and download the Cyanogen OS 12.
- Boot into TWRP and enable ‘Advanced Reboot’ from the developers option. Then go to power menu and check ‘Recovery’
- You will have to delete or wipe your current ROM to enable Cyanogen OS 12 to be installed. Select ‘Wipe’ from the TWRP main menu and select ‘Advanced Wipe’. Check the Dalvik cache, Data, System and Cache from the next menu. After this, ‘Swipe to Wipe’ to the bottom.
- Your device does not have any ROM at this stage. Press’Install’ and select the Cyanogen OS 12 Zip file that you downloaded previously.
- After you did this, ‘Swipe to confirm Flash’. After its complete, select the ‘Reboot System’ option which will prompt the SuperSU binary option for rooting the device.
Here you go way easy, in the mean time that you follow these directions accurately, your OnePlus One will have Cyanogen OS 12. The Cyanogen OS 12 has all the highlights that clients are usual of. Yet, new highlights are likewise included with a new UI that will convey oddity to the client experience. Do attempt to blaze the ROM just if your are acquainted with establishing gadgets on the grounds that it may include your information to be for all time wiped. Issue it a whirl and let us know in the remarks how you enjoyed the Cyanogen OS 12.