Windows 10 was finally released last week, bringing all the latest features. It was confirmed before that the Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 users will be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free, which was highly praised but many of us faced activation problems during the Windows 10 installation.
How to activate Windows 10 64Bit and 32Bit, Build 10240
Anyhow, the activation for Windows 10 was also released soon with its final release. Following are the steps to activate Windows 10 Build 10240:
- First of all you have to go to Start Menu and open Command Prompt
- Type the following command in the Command Prompt and hit Enter button.
slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
Once you press Enter after typing the first command, you will see a message written that the key is installed.
- After second step, type the following command and hit Enter button.
slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
Just like previous step, you will see a message box again in this step.
- After third step, type this command and hit Enter button.
- Once you hit Enter button, you will notice a pop up box with “Product activated successfully.” written on it.
Finally, your Windows 10 is now activated! You can check the activation of Windows from System Properties.
Enjoy your Windows 10.
Note: This post is not meant to encourage piracy.