The open beta of Homefront The Revolution for Xbox One is now available in the US, and first impression reported by users in forums like Reddit is not entirely encouraging.
Homefront The Revolution disappointed in its open beta
- This is probably the worst game I have ever seen on the Xbox one. I do not know what the devs were thinking, but this game is absolute trash. The graphics look straight out of 2006, there is screen tearing literally everywhere, shadows are s*itty, animations too, the enemy’s spawn literally in the middle of your field of view, when they die they spin around and flail like physics from 1995 tomb raider. These things cannot be improved.
- Yeah… It seems to run at under 30 FPS, the controls are very clunky, and everything in motion stutters around. Even for a BETA this is despicable.
- I thought I was alone in esta review, but I thought Past “There’s absolutely no way That it’s even possible Relatively That I’m the only One Who finds esta to be a complete and utter disappointment”. Glad to know I’m not crazy, but very sad That Actually the game is THAT bad for everyone else, too. With people I played in the beta Were like “Wow this game is great” and I’m sitting there confused as hell. This “beta” 100% literally feels like a pre-alpha build of a low-budget FPS.
- Everything is wrong, from sound design to weapon proportion (marksman rifle looks like an anti-tank rifle) Graphics. Wow. Do not need to comment on that. You all know. AI? Complete trash, they’re confused just like They Were born 10 minutes ago. Situational awareness and not just run around like morons guns blazing. I mean, someone shoots a weapon next to me, sounds like me he’s 200 feet away. The enemy is looking for barely cover.
- After finally getting into a game, it was Realised Quickly why not the ot of people are playing. The gameplay is simplistic and bad and just overall I do not see this game being played much after release.
In short, players are complaining about the graphics and animations, according to users animations in the game are looking 10 years old, also the game does not even reach the 30 FPS, which has many flaws and ultimately, more of a pre-alpha. Beta of the game will be see released in May 20.