A few Grand Theft Auto V players are suffering from fps issues after the most recent “Ill-Gotten Gains” part 2 update for GTA’s online MP mode. Problem was reported via Subreddit, with the post receiving a huge amount of up votes, which totally reflects that there is something wrong with the new update.
Right now issue is actually un-identified that exactly why the gamers are facing the frame rate issue, however, the makers of the LCPD mod thinks that this all is happening because of Rockstar’s mod protection for GTA Online, which is causing performance issues for many gamers. Yet the claim is not affirmed so take it with a pinch of salt.
Rockstar support have received reports regarding low performance issues and their devs are giving an eye to it and trying to address them: “We have received reports of lower framerate in GTAV and GTA Online after Title Update 1.28 on PC, and we are looking into these reports now.”
It means we don’t know how much time will fix take to land. So in case you haven’t downloaded the latest GTA V update, well good then avoid it till the fix is here.
- This is how GTA 5 and Red Dead Redemption 2 looks on Unreal Engine 4
- We will meet a rough and tough Female protagonist in GTA VI
- Problem Solved: Change the image of beach lady during GTA 5 loading
- Be aware: ISIS using GTA 5 videos for Recruiting Youngsters
- Rockstar planning whole United States as map for GTA 6