To accompany the GeForce GTX 1060 EXOC, Galax announced a new custom variant of GeForce GTX 1060, the Galax GeForce GTX 1060 OC 3GB. The new graphics card is based on Pascal GP106 GPU core consisting of 1280 CUDA Cores, 80 TMUs and 48 ROPs at a clock and turbo boost 1518/1733 MHz frequency (Vs 1709 MHz reference model) with 3GB of GDDR5 memory that maintains @8008 MHz. The memory is connected to a memory interface of 192 bits, giving a bandwidth of 192.2 GB / s.
Galax Launches GeForce GTX 1060 OC 3GB
The Galax GeForce GTX 1060 OC 3GB uses a custom PCB where 3 + 1 phase phase is used with high quality capacitors that are hidden under an aluminum radiator traversed by two copper heatpipes of 6 mm thickness with direct contact to the GPU where two fans of 80 mm are responsible for reducing temperatures.
According to the company, at full load the graphics card will not cross 65 ° C. The new graphics card will be powered through PCI-Express 6 – pin connector.
Galax GeForce GTX 1060 OC 3GB Specifications:
- CUDA Cores 1280
- Base Clock (MHz) 1518
- Boost Clock (MHz) 1733
- Memory Speed (8008) Mhz
- Standard Memory Config 6144MB
- Memory Interface Width 192-bit GDDR5
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 192
- Maximum Digital Resolution 7680×[email protected]
- Maximum VGA Resolution 2560×1600
- HDCP Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Standard Display Connectors DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, Dual Link-DVI
- Standard Graphics Card Dimensions:
- Dimensions (with Bracket) 228*124*41.5mm
- Dimensions (without Bracket) 214*111.15*38.6mm
- Power Specs:
- Maximum Graphics Card Power (W) 120W
- Minimum System Power Requirement (W) 400W
- Supplementary Power Connectors 6-pin