GALAX launches its GeForce GTX 980 Ti HOF LN2 Edition, which is the fastest GeForce GTX 980 Ti in the market, and not only fast, it is specifically built to withstand high doses of Overclocking, even been adapted for those who want to run it with liquid nitrogen in search of more extreme speeds.
GALAX launches GeForce GTX 980 Ti HOF LN2
The GALAX GTX 980 Ti HOF LN2 is based on Maxwell A1 GM200-310 formed by CUDA Cores 2816 , 176 TMUs and 96 ROPS to a base / turbo frequency 1203/1304 MHz (1000/1076 MHz Vs reference) with 6 GB of memory to 7010 MHz with a memory interface of 384 bits. The GPU comes alive through a VRM 16 + 3 phase fed via three PCI-Express 8 + 8 + 8 pin connectors.
The PCB is much more complete than you can imagine, starting with a 12 layers PCB, a system controller with PWM IR 3595, 3555 DR. MOS and 3599, LEDs, a switch that allows to remove the limit of power, voltage measurement points, and the use of “Ultra Premium” components, which has enabled it to overcome the performance of world records. Using liquid nitrogen, it can easily reach to the frequency of 1670 MHz (1000 MHz Vs reference) while the 6GB of GDDR5 memory reached 8080 MHz (7010 MHz Vs Reference). The graphics card is already listed on the official website for 900 euros.
Below are some key features of GALAX GeForce GTX 980 Ti HOF LN2
- 16+3 phase power delivery with 960 amp max capacity
- Triple 8-pin power input
- State of the art IR PWM system with 3595 controllers, 3555 DR MOS and 3599 doubler
- 12 layer custom PCB with optimized layout and signature white substrate
- Hyper Boost hardware overdrive technology
- Thermal shutdown failsafe disable + power limit override switch
- LED Indicators
- On-board voltage read points
- Membership to HOF LN2 owner’s club with signature name card and access to exclusive VIP support services