For Honor, Ubisoft’s newly released action, fighting game receives a new major update 1.03. The new update brings a set of game tweaks and changes the gameplay experience as well.
The update 1.03 brings back the Guardbreak system, which was available during the For Honor beta, while also fixes the issue of players loosing their feats. Some players reported the issue of feats not working properly. While the update also brings a plenty of changes in the playable characters and the impact of the attack.
Check out the patch notes of For Honor update 1.03 below;
- Fixed a bug that caused players to lose the “Hard to Kill” Feat upon death.
Orochi & Berserker
- Addressed bugs with their area of effect (AOE) ground Feats not working if the player stopped moving.
- The Orochi’s Nail Bomb & the Berserkers Stun Trap Feats now apply their damage effects correctly to characters who trigger the trap, but stop moving towards the trap, as it was intended.
- The Valkyrie Bloodlust Feat is now triggered on all types of kills as it was intended.
Berserker, Warlord, And Valkyrie
- Tweaked the “Rush” Feat animation transition bug from idle to sprint animations.
While the changes related to the fighting mechanics include return of Guardbreak system for more usable skills, fixes camera clipping issues, fixes issues with the Peacekeeper’s bleed stacking bug and changes to some of her moves that were introduced unintended. Changes in the moves of Valkyrie with the addition of mix-ups while increased dodge back displacement from 1.75m to 2m on the Orochi’s “Riptide Strike”.
See also: For Honor 360 Degree Trailer Released
The update also adds new music in the face off screen with a couple of bug fixes and the bots joining any on-going match during Duel, Brawl, Elimination game modes will be dead until the next round. Check out the detailed list of changes in the update 1.03 from here.
For Honor is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Stay tuned for more updates!