FinalWire has released an updated version of the well-known diagnostic tool AIDA64.
The edition for Windows PC has come to version V5.20 (AIDA64 V5.20), while the app for Android, which has been downloaded in just three weeks after more than 100,000 times, is now available in version 1.12.
AIDA64 V5.20 for Android, a free download is available at Google Play store, users of smartphones,tablets, Android TV and Smartwatch, with a version of Android 2.1 or higher you can know anything about your hardware and also from the point of view of the installed software.
” The success of Android has exceeded our expectations. The high number of downloads is a direct evidence of how users require a reliable tool that can provide detailed information of their mobile devices. We are also very happy excellent evaluation that users are giving to our app , “said Miklós Tamás, lead developer at FinalWire. ” Recently we have begun the work of localization of the app and the first results can already be observed with the new version 1.12. In addition to English, this edition is now available in four languages: Italian, Spanish, German and Hungarian. We are also working hard version for iOS, which should be available soon. “
At the same time, also the traditional PC version of AIDA64 has been updated with the support to the most recent hardware components and technologies output imminent.
But that’s not all, the benchmark tool is now fully optimized for the AMD APU Carrizo and Intel Broadwell.
Below is the list of new features:
- Benchmark 64-bit optimized for AMD APU “Carrizo”;
- Benchmark 64-bit capable of exploiting the instructions AVX2 and FMA with Intel CPUs “Broadwell”;
- Improved support for Intel “Braswell”, “Broadwell-H”, Cherry Trail “and Skylake”;
- Support for sensors of heatsink liquid AquaStream XT, MPS, PowerAdjust PowerAdjust 2 and 3;
- Support for sensors of the power supplies of the family of G-DPS Thermaltake;
- SensorPanel and LCD with bar from right to left and control strings for the labels fixed;
- Temperature measurements accurate to the hundredth of a degree Celsius, for the selected sensors;
- Support for LCD Odospace;
- Support for CUDA 7.0 and OpenCL 2.1;
- Support for SSD Corsair Neutron XT, BX100 Crucial, Crucial MX200, SanDisk Ultra II;
- Details on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 and the GeForce GTX Titan X.