Bethesda has released a new update 1.5.4 for the Fallout 4, which was under testing phase previously for a couple of days. The update is released for PC at the moment and will be released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox sometime this week.
Fallout 4 Update 1.5.4 Released, Brings Fixes for Mods and Other Improvements
The new update brings many improvements in the game’s performance, changes in weapons and armor packs, also enhances stability and fixes for mods. Moreover, PlayStation 4 gamers who want to enter the closed beta for mods will require the new update 1.5.4 and they should sign up now to get into the beta.
The blog post also highlighted the known issue of add-ons menu displaying Vault Tec Workshop and Nuka-World as available even though both of these expansions are yet to be released. It says that the studio is “working with Valve to resolve the issue.”
Following are the new features and fixes from the patch notes of new update;
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armor losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitializing with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu
Fallout 4 was released back in November 2015 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and made record breaking business soon after its worldwide release. Last month, Bethesda released the largest DLC for the game till date, Far Harbor. The studio is also planning to work on other downloadable contents for the game.