Just three days after its release, and found the first glitch in Fallout 4 that allowed to create infinite money to equip without using cheat engine or trainers, since the glitch is not considered as a bug or cheat, but an unanticipated feature which the user can take advantage.
Fallout 4 Cheat: How To Get Unlimited Money
Working with multiple vendors in the game, here’s what you need to do:
- Pick any ammo type the vendor is selling and buy the entire supply.
- While remaining in the deal (don’t finalize it at any point), go into your inventory and sell one of the ammo type you just bought.
- Sell the remaining ammo of that type. This causes a glitch that sees one unit of the ammo you bought remaining in your inventory.
- Repeat until the vendor is out of bottle caps.
- Wait 24 hours for the vendor’s bottle caps to replenish.
If general tips are more your thing, Bethesda recently tweeted:
#Fallout4 Tip – To equip accessories on Dogmeat simply open up trade with him, select the item you want to equip and press Y/triangle/T.
You can also try Console command for the money.
1) Press ‘ or `
2) Type in player.additem 0000000f [insert number here]