Bethesda has released the first patch, which is now in beta stage for Fallout 4 dedicated to some minor adjustments. The new patch is equipped with the most important thing which is better memory management and some stability issues.
Fallout 4 – Patch Beta brings better memory management and overall stability
- Keypad numbers can now be remapped.
- Active Remapping now work on Quick Container
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed problem where weapons were equipped blocked after completing Reunions
- Corrected an issue that prevented complete the quest When Freedom Calls
- During Confidence Man, an issue where the player’s health was constantly regenerated corrected.
- Fixed a crash related to jump in the water and recharge saved games
- Fixed an issue where not recorded Launcher quality settings God Rays properly.
For those who do not know, being a beta patch must be activated in the properties of the game on Steam, or wait to be released publicly. Since it is a Beta, Bethesda recommended to create a backup before updating the game, in case something goes wrong.
- Click to the right to Fallout 4 on the Steam and enter button “Settings”
- Enter the “Beta” tab and select “Beta Update” menu list.
- OK and wait for the update to download. The game will be renamed to “Fallout 4 [beta].”