Bandai Namco and FROM Software revealed the the minimum and recommended PC system requirements of Elden Ring, so that fans of the Dark Souls series know what hardware they will need to enjoy Elden Ring, when it launches on PC via Steam and consoles including Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5/4 on January 21, 2022.
Elden Ring Minimum System Requirements:
- OS : Windows 7 SP1
- CPU : Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- RAM : 8 GB
- Graphics Card : Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280
- VRAM : 2GB
- Pixel Shader 5.0
- Vertex Shader : 5.0
- Disk Space: 150 GB
Elden Ring Recommended System Requirements:
- OS : Windows 10
- CPU : Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- RAM : 12 GB
- Graphics Card : Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
- VRAM : 3GB
- Pixel Shader 5.1
- Vertex Shader : 5.1
- Disk Space: 150 GB
Hidetaka Miyazaki, author of the prestigious and acclaimed video game series DARK SOULS, and George RR Martin, author of The New York Times’ best-selling fantasy saga, A Song of Ice and Fire, bring to life a new world full of lore and fantastic stories. Players will embark on a journey through a meticulously crafted world brimming with blood and deception, which comes from the hand of a variety of characters with unique motivations to aid or obstruct the advancement of players, adversaries with deep backgrounds and fearsome creatures. Throughout their adventures, players will decide the fate of this cursed land as they unravel its secrets and myths.
ELDEN RING gives players the opportunity to design their own tour of the world. Decide whether you will rush into fierce battles against intimidating foes or take advantage of the game’s stealth and combat systems to get ahead. It is up to each player to decide how to overcome the variety of challenges that are presented to them.
Elden Ring Game Features:
- A Vast World of Excitement – A vast world where open fields, with a wide variety of situations, and huge dungeons, with complex, three-dimensional designs, are seamlessly connected. As you explore, you are driven by an eagerness to discover overwhelming and unknown threats, creating a great sense of accomplishment.
- Create your own character – In addition to customizing the appearance of your character, you can freely combine the weapons, armor and magic that you want to equip. You can develop your character based on your play style, such as increasing your muscle strength to become a strong warrior or mastering magic.
- An Epic Drama Born of a Myth – A multi-layered story told in snippets. An epic drama in which the various thoughts of the characters intersect in the Midlands.
- Unique online mode that indirectly connects you with others – In addition to multiplayer, where you can connect directly with other players and travel alongside them, the game features a unique asynchronous online mode, allowing you to feel the presence of other players.