The Deus Ex franchise, has been an all time favorite for many gamers. It has been around since a long time, and has been winning the hearts of many since. Deus Ex: Mankind divided is the latest installment in the series. It is a sequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Our loved protagonist Adam Jensen,with the iconic shades is back again after 5 years, this time to correct what he thinks was his mistake.However, the PC gamers were not greeted nicely by this game, as it was “too” demanding on DX12 But a patch has been released to improve it and you will be glad to know it has improved the game a lot.
Deus Ex DX12 Performance Improved Thanks To Patch.
The game on PC was not the best in terms of optimization though, especially in Direct X 12, the API which was added a few weeks after the games release in a patch, Many gamers have been having massive troubles with DX 12 especially Nvidia users but, this patch is said to have reduced the pain to a descent extent. the following are the improvements added:
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patch 592.1 Improvements:-
- Walking speed is now fixed properly.
- Talos Rucker no longer spawns twice.
- AMD intro video now has lower volume
- Fixed an issue where clicking on some interactive objects, such as computers or keypads, could cause Jensen to unholster his weapon.
- Fixed an issue where some users had to create a new Windows account to be able to start the game.
- Fixed a crash when loading a savegame.
- Fixed an issue where SSAO could introduce some graphical artifacts.
- Fixed an issue in Breach where the Booster Pack open button would not be shown, even though the user had Booster Packs to open.
- Fixed issues with the dialogue selection wheel.
DirectX 12 Improvements
- Improved stability and performance.
- Major improvement to loading times.
Let us know what you think in the comments below,