Developers of DICE have announced an official release date of Battlefield 4’s spring update.
Community manager of DICE “Muhammad Al-kaisy” told at Battlelog that the spring update of Battlefield 4 will launch on 26 May for all platforms including, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and for PC.
Battlefield 4 spring update which is little bit copied from the previous winter update, will come with five new, highly advanced weapons and the back of the Gun Master and a mode from a famous DLC of Battlefield 3: Close Quarters.
However, Battlefield 4 PC version would also updated by adding some very impressive textures to improve overall stability and performance.
Once the update fully launches, DICE also announced that they have revamped the damage, fall off and also have a suppression model of each weapon in Battlefield 4, which will cause in “distinct roles for the weapon classes.”
The patch scripts for Battlefield’s 4 spring update would be launched until the update is deployed, told by Muhammad Al-kaisy.
Below the list is given of some upcoming updates of Battlefield 4’s multiplayer:
- PS4: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 11.00 UTC/4.00 AM PDT.
- Xbox One: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 09.00 UTC/2.00 AM PDT.
- PC: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 08.00 UTC/1.00 AM PDT.
- Xbox 360: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 10.00 UTC/3.00 AM PDT.
- PS3: Multiplayer will be offline for 1h starting 12.00 UTC/5.00 AM PDT.