Deep Silver showcased the new screenshots and gameplay trailer of the improved and the final version of the iconic zombie franchise from Techland developed this time with next-Gen version of the Chrome graphics engine.
Dead Island: Definitive Collection – New Screenshots and Gameplay Trailer
Dead Island: Definitive Collection will also include the Dead Island: Riptide remastered, with substantially both visual and performance improvements..
Among its promising characteristics, we can find:
- Better quality of textures – The texture have been re-developed to a higher resolution, accompanied by a series improvement in their quality level.
- New lighting system photo-realistic – The lighting system was extensively modernized, providing a more realistic visual tropical island atmosphere.
- Shading b roasted in physics – The introduction of new techniques of shading based on physics, thanks to the new iteration of Chrome Engine implies a higher quality character models and game objects, since they react realistically to various lighting conditions
- Improvement of image quality via anti-aliasing – By using a filter anti-aliasing sophisticated, console gamers will enjoy Dead Island with a much cleaner and sharper, without the edges annoying sawed seen in Xbox 360 and Playstation 4
- Improvements in the quality of assets and geometry models – All major geometric assets (such as, NPC and character models) have great improvements in visual quality
- HBAO effects and motion blur – The introduction of Horizon técnias Based Ambient Occlusion adds an extra layer of depth and “extra” to the world, realism through a notorious implementation in the shadows of objects. The new effects of motion blur on the other hand, provide more cinematic experience game.
- Updated user interface
- Power-up Power Fists – Last but not least, the favorite mod community PC will be included in both products, threading our way through the chaos with the most extravagant power-ups.
In addition to everything mentioned, DeepSilver has also added Dead Island Retro Revenge a side-scrolling / endless runner with a retro theme.
Its features are:
- Retro style, accompanied by a visceral melee.
- The inclusion of leaderboards and achievements.
- Mechanical games include Power-Ups, super attacks and combo system.
Dead Island: Definitive Collection will be available for PC and next-Gen consoles on May 31 with a price tag of $39.99. You can also purchase them individually with a price tag of $19.99 for each.