The Microsoft Store did it again and has leaked the release date and the first screenshots of the Crysis Remastered, which apparently will arrive on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on July 23.
Crytek’s classic first-person shooter is back with action-packed gameplay, an open world, and thrilling epic battles that grabbed you the first time; now with remastered graphics optimized for a new generation of hardware. »
Crysis Remastered will implement a HD texture pack, improved asset art, real-time ray tracing via software (without the need for an API in between), in addition to graphic features such as temporary anti-aliasing, SSDO ( Screen Space Directional Occlusion ), SVOGI ( Voxel-Based Global Illumination ), new effects of depth of field, motion blur, particle effects and parallax occlusion mapping. Other additions such as volumetric fog, light bursts and screen space reflections, will also represent major graphic improvements over the original version.
Crysis Remastered Features:
- Equip yourself: The speed, strength, armor, and camouflage capabilities of your nanosuit offer you creative solutions for every type of combat.
- Adapt: In a changing environment, adapt your tactics to prevail on battlefields ranging from a frozen jungle to alien environments.
- Customize: A huge arsenal of modular weaponry provides unprecedented control over gameplay, with options ranging from experimental to alien weaponry.
- Conquer: AI that appears to be alive requires enemies with a flexible and strategic play style, while new challenges, including a zero-gravity battlefield, force players to take the offensive dynamically .
- Explore: Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroy obstacles, drive vehicles and use your own environment against your enemies.