Crytek today announced that Crysis Remastered will arrive on PC via the Epic Games Store (it will probably be exclusive to the platform for 12 months), PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and they also showcased a new trailer that shows the features that will be included in this new version, such as support for 8K resolution textures and ray-tracing reflections on water and surfaces. The game will cost around $ 29.99 or regional price.
“For the first time ever, a Crytek game will feature ray tracing on Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro powered by CRYENGINE’s proprietary software-based ray tracing solution. The PC version will also support NVIDIA DLSS technology and hardware-based ray tracing using the NVIDIA VKRay Vulkan extension, for the NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPU. “
Co-developed with Saber Interactive, Crysis Remastered will implement an 8K texture pack, improved asset art, ray tracing in real time via software (without the need for an API in between), as well as graphical features such as temporary anti-aliasing, SSDO ( Screen Space Directional Occlusion ), SVOGI ( Voxel-Based Global Illumination ), new depth of field effects, motion blur, particle effects and parallax occlusion mapping. Other additions such as volumetric fog, light bursts and screen space reflections, will also provide great graphical improvements over the original version.
Crysis Remastered Game Characteristics:
- Gear Up: The speed, strength, armor, and cloaking capabilities of your Nanosuit provide creative solutions for every type of combat.
- Adapt: In a changing environment, adapt your tactics to prevail on battlefields ranging from a frozen jungle to alien environments.
- Customize: An immense arsenal of modular weaponry provides unprecedented control over playstyle, with options ranging from experimental to alien weaponry.
- Conquer: Enemy AI, seemingly alive, requires a flexible and strategic playstyle, while new challenges, including a zero-gravity battlefield, force players to dynamically go on the offensive .
- Explore: Choose your own path through the open world of Crysis, destroy obstacles, drive vehicles and use your own environment against your enemies.