Corsair has announced the launch of Carbide Air 740 High Airflow, which comes in cubic format with a double compartment to better optimize airflow. With dimensions of 458 mm height x 415 mm x 332 mm wide, the Corsair Air 740 allows the installation of E-ATX format motherboard, support of up to four graphics cards (330 mm length), a high – end CPU Heatsink (170 mm in height) and power supply with up to 225 mm deep.
Corsair Releases Carbide Air 740 High Airflow ATX Cube Case
In Carbide Air 740 we have three bays of 3.5 “ (one Hot Swap), four 2.5 “ and cooling is quite generous with the possibility of installing 2x 140/ 3x 120 mm fans in the front, 2x 120/140 mm at the top, 2x 120/140 mm at the bottom and 1x 120/140 mm at the bottom, including 2x 140 mm on the front and 1x 140mm on the rear.
The information of Corsair Air 740 is completed by offering two USB 3.0 ports, it is made of steel and is listed in Italy for 159.90 euros.
Corsair Carbide Air 740 Features:
- Front 2x 140mm fan (included): With mounts for 3 x 120mm fans or 2 x 140mm fans, the front can support a 240, 280, or 360mm radiator
- Bottom 240/2800mm fan mounts: The bottom of the case can house 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm fans with room for 240mm/280mm radiators
- Top 240/280mm fan mounts: The top of the case can house 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm fans with room for 240mm/280mm radiators
- Rear 140mm fan and eight expansion slots: An included 140mm rear fan and eight rear expansion slots, all vented, allow expansion and airflow exhaust
- Up to 370mm clearance for GPUs, 170mm for CPU coolers, and 225mm for PSU: Maximum capacity for cooling all PC components
- Four tool-free 2.5” SSD mounts: Easily add or remove 2.5” drives
- Three tool-free 3.5” drive mounts in a modular drive cage: Moved into the secondary chamber for easy cable routing
- Plentiful cable routing cutouts and tie downs: To keep your system neat and tidy