Previously, there were lots of rumors about the release of Corsair HX 1200i after the leaked photos from Ecova official website. Finally today Corsair has announced from their Corsair HX series a maximum output power model –HX1200i which is a 80 PLUS Platinum Gold certification power supply and has a Corsair Link Digital technology.
The output power of 1200W @ 50 ℃, over 80 PLUS Platinum Gold efficiency certification. A full modular wiring design, 100% Japanese electrolytic capacitors rated at 105°c, cooling uses 14cm fluid dynamic bearing fan when there is low load the fan stops working in order to reduce the noice. Corsair HXi series power supply comes along with a unique high-end Corsair Link digital technology, real-time monitoring of power supply voltage, efficiency, temperature and other characteristics.
Specifications of Corsair HX1200i
- 1200 watts
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency
- Fully modular DC cable set
- 100% Japanese electrolytic capacitors rated at 105°c
- Zero-RPM fan mode for virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Corsair Link support for monitoring efficiency, voltages, power output, temperature, and fan speed plus user customizable setting of rail modes and fan speed.
- Fluid dynamic bearing fan
- Continuous power rated at 50° Celsius
- 7 year warranty
Corsair HX1200i has a seven-year warranty, the official price is really catching only $269.99, shipping starts from next month.