The Corsair Carbide SPEC-ALPHA is the first of two cases launched by the company at CES 2016 in Las Vegas. The new chassis features an asymmetrical design that leaves plenty of room for the correct cable management run inside and a maximum configuration of components. Despite what you may pretend, we have a chassis that will not sin to come up with a high price.
# CES2016: Corsair Carbide SPEC-ALPHA
Corsair Carbide SPEC-ALPHA will be available in black and silver or red and white color, the Corsair Carbide SPEC-ALPHA can assemble all the physical drives without tools, it includes a speed controller, which can support up to 3 fans and its panoramic side window to admire our beast PC from outside. Known information is completed with the inclusion of two front 120mm fans with LED lighting next to a rear unlit. The chassis offers 5.25 “bay, two USB 3.0 ports, but unfortunately we don’t know the exact dimensions of the chassis, but its price would be around $79.99 when it arrives in early March.
Corsair Carbide SPEC-ALPHA Specifications
- Bold Exterior Design with front intake LED fans: The asymmetrical, hard-edged design of the SPEC-ALPHA gives it a bold, unique look.
- Direct airflow path to keep CPUs and GPUs running cooler: Modern systems don’t need bulky drive cages obstructing the airflow. By removing the 5.25″ drive cage, the SPEC-ALPHA has a direct path from the front intake fan to the CPU and GPU.
- Large side panel window to show off your hardware: Why hide it? All that performance hardware looks great, so why not look at it through the huge side panel window?
- Three included 120mm fans and built-in three-speed fan controller: Watching a movie? Flip the switch for nearly silent operation. Throwing on the headset for some online gaming? Flip it to high and keep the GPU cool for better framerates.
- Cable routing cutouts and tie downs: Nobody wants to see a rat’s nest of cables, so hide them behind the motherboard tray to keep cable routing neat, tidy, and out of the airflow path for better cooling.
- Easy to build: Tool-free drive installation and side panel removal means less time spent building and more time gaming.
- Front 240mm radiator compatibility: Upgrade to the power of liquid cooling for CPUs or GPUs with up to a 240mm Hydro Series cooler.
- Native USB 3.0 and SSD support for modern builds: Whether it’s a new external drive for storage or a new SSD for the user’s preferred OS or games, the SPEC-ALPHA is ready for anything.
Official product page for more details.