Activision, Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software today announced that PC users will also be able to enjoy the open beta multiplayer of Call of Duty: WWII on September 29th.
“Along with Raven Software, we are excited to share the Open Beta Multiplayer PC on Call of Duty: WWII, which will start on September 29 and run through October 2 on Steam.”
The Open Beta on PC is only a small part of the full Call of Duty: WWII experience coming to Steam in November. This test is a critical step in our path to delivering the best online experience possible for this service at its launch in November with the following key objectives:
- Test the central systems of the gameplay and the subsequent infrastructure in line in scale.
- Provide PC fans their first experience of ground combat boots in the Call of Duty: WWII multiplayer.
- Participate with the PC community to refine and optimize the experience on this platform for November.
Below you can see the PC system requirements, you’ll need to play the beta:
Minimum System Requirements Of Call of Duty: WWII:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later.
- CPU: Intel® Core ™ i3 3225 or equivalent.
- RAM: 8 GB RAM.
- HDD: 25GB of HD space.
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2GB / AMD Radeon ™ HD 7850 @ 2GB or better.
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible with video card or equivalent.
- Network: Internet with broadband connection.
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible.
These specs may change after the Open Beta of PC.