Call of Duty Infinite Warfare released yesterday across all the platforms, along with a day one patch to fix some major reported issues. The beta for the game was available last month for PS4 and Xbox One gamers so the players can try out the gameplay of this year’s COD game.
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Patch 1.03 Fixes Several Major Issues
The developer studio Infinity Ward published the patch notes for the day one update 1.03 on Reddit forums and listed the fixes included in the update. The patch 1.03 is sized around 5.8GB and includes the following changes;
- Recently met players list is disabled as we track down a bug
- Combat Rig Weapons\Ability earn rates tuned based on Beta Metrics
- Clamping max player speed when stacking Perks\Traits\Gun Perks
- Buffing Killstreaks based on Beta Feedback (THOR, APEX, Bombardment, RC-8) – Mentioned in previous notes above.
- Small reduction to SMG movement speed
- Film Grain reduction for MP
- Miscellaneous fixes to game modes, medals.
- More weapon balance coming soon.
According to the reports, some changes were made in order to address the issues and feedback raised by the console gamers who played the beta version last month. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Deluxe Edition seems to be going good with maintaining 4th spot on Steam chart.
The Digital Deluxe edition contains all time classic Modern Warfare Remastered and the season pass for the game. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is now available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Stay tuned for more updates!