We keep talking about the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, after learning new details of the game, and the minimum requirements, now we got a chance to see a new video from the Gamescom 2015 where we can see a frantic multiplayer mode, which is more reminiscent than Black Ops 2 to Warfare.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 shows its Frantic Multiplayer Gameplay
During the GamesCom event, Treyarch briefed about the features which will be experienced by the PC community as well as their official blog posted about the features like GPU Scaling, split screen, dedicated servers and much more. All of these features include:
- 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers
- 2-Player Split Screen
- Seamless Game Controller Support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire Optimizations, and 4K monitor support make the game look and run great at full 4K resolution
- FOV Slider
- Framerate Cap Slider
- Improved Text Chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Fantastic Steam Trading Cards – collect them all!
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
Regarding the graphic quality it is not bad considering that it is the version of the PlayStation 4 console ported and implemented to 1080p with 60 frames per second. Remember that Black Ops 3 will arrive next November 6to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, while users will enjoy a PlayStation 4 multiplayer beta open next August 19.