Treyarch has always had an inclination toward PC users when launching a game from Call of Duty portfolio, but this time it seems that the promises are more than convincing.
First, it is striking that NVIDIA and Treyarch joined forces to attendees Gamescom 2015, for the first time to try the PC version of Black Ops 3 in 36 high-end equipment. PCs are ready to play Black Ops 3 in 4K to enjoy it at its best.
In turn, Treyarch gave details on some of the characteristics that present the PC version:
- 100% dedicated servers
- Split-screen for 2 players
- Integral support for Gamepads
- A solid scaling GPU SLI and Crossfire configurations and support for 4K.
- Slider FOV (field of view)
- Slider to block the frames per second
- Improvements to text chat system, both within the game and lobby
- Steam Trading Cards
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / 64-Bit Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Microprocessor: Intel® Core ™ i3-530 @ 2.93GHz / AMD Phenom ™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Plate Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon ™ HD 6970 1GB @
- Disk space: 32 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
You Might Like: Call of duty Black Ops 3 – 40 minutes of Gameplay Video is here