Treyarch revealed a few specific features of the PC version of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 which hints that the PC version is getting more optimization and performance.
During the GamesCom event, Treyarch briefed about the features which will be experienced by the PC community as well as their official blog posted about the features like GPU Scaling, split screen, dedicated servers and much more. All of these features include:
- 100% Ranked Dedicated Servers
- 2-Player Split Screen
- Seamless Game Controller Support
- Strong GPU scaling, SLI and Crossfire Optimizations, and 4K monitor support make the game look and run great at full 4K resolution
- FOV Slider
- Framerate Cap Slider
- Improved Text Chat features available in-game and also now in lobbies.
- Fantastic Steam Trading Cards – collect them all!
- Treyarch Anti-Cheat (TAC)
“As we add more optimizations and advanced graphics features, we’re re-evaluating our recommended spec, so stay tuned. Rest assured that our goal is to provide the best performance across the widest range of machines possible.” said Treyarch developer.
Minimum System Requirements for the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 can be seen below:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / 64-Bit Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Microprocessor: Intel® Core ™ i3-530 @ 2.93GHz / AMD Phenom ™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Plate Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon ™ HD 6970 1GB @
- Disk space: 32 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is scheduled for release on 6th November, 2015 for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. While the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game are in development and will be released later. Stay tuned for more updates!