IGN revealed in-game achievements, trophies and upgrades of Activion’s and Sledgehammer Games upcoming game of Call Of Duty franchise, Advanced Warfare.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Achievements revealed by IGN
Only 45 of the achievements have been revealed and 5 more are expected to be announced on September 24 the achievements are related to combat and gameplay experience and some of them are of Exo Skeleton or Exo Suit.
Here is a list of the achievements revealed:
1. A New Era:Complete the campaign on any difficulty.
2. Carma: Kill an enemy by throwing a car door at them.
3. Hard Hitter: Complete the campaign on Hardened difficulty.
4. Excellence in Everything: Complete the campaign on Veteran difficulty.
5. Never Saw it Coming: Boost jump, dash forward, then air stomp on an enemy.
6. Escape Artist: Avoid 20 grenades by dodging with your Exo Suit.
7. Loud enough for you?: Kill 10 enemies or drones while affected by a sonic blast.
8. Maximum Overdrive -Kill 50 enemies while using Overdrive.
9. Genius: Kill 4 enemies with a single smart grenade.
10. Threat Detected: Paint 10 enemies with a single threat grenade.
11. Fly Swatter: Knock 25 Drones out of the sky with EMP grenades.
12. Where Are You Going?: Stop an AST with an EMP grenade.
13. History in the Making: Collect over half of the Intel.
14. Ferrum Absconsum: Collect all the Intel.
15. Riot Control: Kill 20 enemies while linked to the Mobile Cover Drone.
16. Advanced Soldier: Spend your first exo upgrade point.
17. Second Skin: Spend 10 exo upgrade points.
18. We Have the Technology: Spend 20 exo upgrade points.
19. Power Changes Everything: Completely upgrade your Exo.
20. Seoul Mates: Complete “Induction.”
21. Not on my Watch: Prevent the walking tank from being destroyed by the Drone Swarm in “Induction.”
22. Deadeye: Score “excellent” in the shooting range in “Atlas.”
23. Grenadier: Score “excellent” in the grenade range in “Atlas.”
24. Welcome to Atlas: Complete “Atlas.”
25. Look Both Ways: Kill all the KVA in the traffic section without shooting a civilian vehicle in “Traffic.”
26. Life in the Fast Lane: Complete “Traffic.”
27. Fire and Forget: Kill 10 enemies with the Mobile Turret missiles in “Fission.”
28. Radioactive: Complete “Fission.”
29. Motor City: Complete “Aftermath.”
30. Wheelman: Finish the hoverbike sequence without hitting any walls or obstacles or taking damage in “Aftermath”.
31. Sitting Ducks: Kill 3 enemies with one shot of the Sniper Drone in “Manhunt.”
32. Born to Die: Complete “Manhunt.”
33. Betrayal: Complete “Utopia.”
34. Party Crasher: Kill 20 enemies with the Grappling Hook in “Sentinel.”
35. Crates on a Plane: Complete “Sentinel.”
36. The Destroyer Returns: Complete “Crash.”
37. Restricted Airspace: EMP 10 enemy aircraft out of the sky with the hovertank in “Bio Lab.”
38. Irons in the Fire: Complete “Bio Lab.”
39. GG: Complete “Collapse.”
40. Man Overboard!: Melee an enemy so they fly off the side of the ship in “Armada.”
41. Wrath of Atlas: Complete “Armada.”
42. Flying Ace: Shoot down 10 enemies with machine guns in “Throttle.”
43. Manticore Unleashed- Complete “Throttle.”
44. Heavy-Handed: Go through 20 gun drops in one-armed combat in “Captured.”
45. The Wheat from the Chaff: Complete “Captured.”
Call of Duty Advanced warfare is releasing on November 4 2014 on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC.
Developers took more time in making of the game than any other Call Of Duty.
Several improvements in graphics and gameplay are made in the game. And many pre-orders have already been made.