The upcoming Call of Duty seems very interesting as its multiplayer beta is still in heat and many of us still playing it. Beta was accessible to the PlayStation 4 owners first and then after a week, it was open to Xbox One and PC gamers. According to publisher, The Black Ops 3 beta for PS4 was the largest with the “most downloads, gameplay sessions, and hours of gameplay to-date,”.
It was also reported that the beta version for PC and Xbox One has been extended by one more day (was supposed to end yesterday) and we have come with different kinds of reviews as well.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Details Leaked
Recently, TheBlackOps3.com has published some new leaked details of the Zombie mode of the game, which seems pretty interesting. It seems that the Treyarch is putting all of its eggs in this one basket, but the time will tell the real outcome of the efforts of Treyarch. Following are the leaked details:
- A remake of Kino Der Toten was confirmed.
- Transit will return with 3 new sidequest.
- Weapons strorage (weapons fridge)will return .
- Not sure but if true but could be new electricity attack and grappling hook abilities.
- buildables return along with the mystery box, pack-a-punch, perks, powerups, power for machines .
- Theater Mode references confirm it’ll be available in zombies mode
- References to a campaign and story mode for zombies
- Character customization
- Game apparently checks your progress on Easter Eggs found in Black Ops 2 zombies, unclear as to why right now.
- There is a Ranks and Prestige mode in Zombies (Activision has confirmed there is an XP progression system in Zombies)
- In addition, theme music for the Zombies Menu and Shadows of Evil has leaked.
- Code is suggesting that players can play as zombies (although a lot of code could be left over Black Ops 2 zombies)
The Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is scheduled for release on November 6 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Stay tuned for more updates!
Source: Black Ops 3