Xiaomi has introduced its Xiaomi MiPad in India, obviously. It had been revealed this past year, boasts a 7 .9-inch ( 2048 × 1536 pixels ) screen at 326 ppi, produced by Sharp / AUOin addition to Corning Gorilla Glass 3 coverage, is fueled a 2 .2 GHz NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor with 192-core Kepler GPU and operates on Android-based MIUI ROM fully optimized for tablets specifically. It bears a 8-megapixel back camera with 5-element lens, Sony BSI sensor, f/2 .0 aperture together with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with Omn iVision sensing unit and f/2 .0 aperture.
Xiaomi MiPad Specifications In Depth:
- 7.9-inch (2048 × 1536 pixels) display at 326 ppi with 4:3 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Pretty decent for a tablet.
- 2.2 GHz NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor with 192-core Kepler GPU. Currently among the fastest mobility GPU in the whole industry.
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, up to 128GB expandable memory with microSD
- Android-based MiUI ROM. Yes, 2GB is somewhat average but it’s sufficient, 128GB expandable memory can let you download as much stuff as you want.
- 8MP rear camera with Sony BSI stacked sensor, 1080p video recording, f/2.0 aperture.
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. 5MP front confronting cam is pretty handy for selfie lovers.
- 8.5mm thick and weighs 360 grams. Dimensions are somewhat average.
- WiFi 802.11/b/g/n/ac Dual Band (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.0.
- 6700 mAh battery. Heft capacity 6700mAh is more than enough for your needs, remember note 3 packs 3200mAh battery.
The Xiaomi MiPad is supplied in white coloring and is valued at Rs . 12 ,999 (Indian Rupees). It is going to be readily available through Flipkart commencing from March 24th without any registration.