During the presentation event of Battlefield 5, Electronic Arts announced that GeForce GTX will be the preferred platform of Battlefield 5. DICE and NVIDIA both are working to achieve the best experience on the PC.
The developers of the green team are working hand in hand with the developers of Battlefield 5 at DICE, to offer PC players the best aspects of the GeForce gaming platform. This means that GeForce Experience will offer the Game Ready drivers, the Optimal Playable configuration and other features of the NVIDIA platform for Battlefield 5. In addition, they are working on the integration of cutting-edge technologies, optimization of performance and creation of the definitive experience for the PC platform.
Battlefield is one of the most popular shooting franchises in the world, with more than 54 million players, in its ecosystem of current generation consoles and the PC. Battlefield 5, set in World War II, will debut on October 19 of this year.
In addition, EA has detailed the minimum system requirements to enjoy the game on October 14 or 19 (Deluxe or Standard Edition, respectively), or 11 for Origin Access members.
Battlefield 5 Minimum System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDA GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: Graphic card or equivalent compatible with DirectX 11.0
- Online connection requirements: Internet connection of 512 KBPS or higher
- Hard disk space : 50 GB
Below you can see the new screenshot of Battlefield V.