The most awaited Patch of Battlefield 4 has been released today and DICE has posted the full change log, detailing hundreds of changes to every aspect of the game (Gameplay, graphics, audio, HUD and more). This new update features the new Squad Obliteration mode and brings new performance improvements for both DirectX API as well for AMD.
Then we let the change log:
- Added Squad Gameplay Obliteration
- Added support for new servers player (range 10 and below)
- Added support for matchmaking in ranked servers (in addition to the official standard)
- Several anti-cheat improvements implemented
- In the combat system now temporarily disables the squad spawning when the teammate is in combat
- In the combat system now temporarily disables healing Medic Bag damage taken based on incoming and increased suppression
- In the combat system now temporarily disables First aid healing based on the damage received
- Decoupling vehicle in order to turn option added
- Tags: added Dog Mastering several weapons that were previously missing
- Added 3 new play lists Premium: ‘Great Battles of scale “,” The battlefield’ and ‘Close Quarters.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes cause an error on the statistics do not go looking, if you connect to a session then immediately disconnects
- Fixed an exploit related to CTF / obliteration exploit using M224 Mortar / MAV / EOD Bot
- PC – AMD Mantle Various optimizations
- PC – Various graphic performance improvements
- PS4 / Xbox ONE – Fixed a case where the Battledash not show after signing a profile while the server rental section
- PS4 / Xbox ONE – Fixed naming inconsistency with the browser servers and quick match for large Conquest
- Xbox One – Fixed an issue where the user does sometimes get friends online session when joining through “friends”
- Xbox One – Fixed an issue Digital Premium Edition gave no premium access Battlelog
- X360 – Fixed an issue where conducting a session on changing during the game sometimes result in black screen endless load
- X360 – Fixed an issue where multiple users on the same computer will crash if the squad leader disconnected from an entire server
- Added option for the player to switch components separately slowdown and automatic rotation of objective attend. Server administrators can now enforce a blockade of automatic rotation component servers Classified
- All consoles – Fixed an issue where it was not possible to join a server that had rented a password set.AUDIO
- Steps: Significant improvement in audio of the steps of enemy and friendly so that they can clearly be heard. Also fixed an issue that grenade explosions or other loud sounds may mute sounds step.
- Fixed an issue where the EOR music would not play in CTF
- PC – TDM / SQDM ‘music Tension’ now playing correctly for all teams in TDM and SQDM
- Updated shading to many countries flags dog tag to make them more precise
- Animation: cleaned quickly for lateral movement of the character in third person side.
- Fixed an issue where the markers are shown incorrectly on bullets
- Fixed an issue where the camouflage soldier selected default change between rounds
- It fixed the cut “ready” in the F-35 and J-20 fighters for what is now fully visible
- Fixed a problem with the HUD that sometimes occur when players on the same server that
use the FLIR / IRNV
- The nameplates will now display statistics both in game and menus
- Several improvements stroke indicator and spotlight
- Fixed an issue where a player’s health is displayed incorrectly when hit while regenerating
- HUD Update Logic for various weapons to show messages of “overheating” correctly
- HUD’s Jet modified to be clearer
- Improved focus scout helicopter
- All consoles – Removed an incorrect reference to parachute in the customization screen
- Implement screen – Added display implement advanced options to display passenger vehicles, more details
on the occupants and squadmates.
- Implement screen – Improved squad mate selection when vehicles.
- All helicopters have a new leaner applied physics (you can do both loops and barrel rolls!)
- Updates animation for M412 and sw30 audio Fixed a bug where the surface-to-air guided missiles TV would play several times during a
- Fixed a bug where audio FAC guns boat loop indefinitely
- Adjusted graphics for Kobra red dot reticle to make it longer to get closer to the
- Eliminated little animation played into the race for any weapons that have a front grip
- QBZ95 I both gripping position Adjusted firsthand.
- Fix for bolt during animation cycle RPK74 fire
- Improved clarity for viewers HUD red dot against snowy / bright backgrounds – and improve
- PS3 / Xbox360 looks as good
- PS3 / PS4 – Fixed a case where a player could not return to the bow of a secondary weapon if spawning a passenger in a vehicle.
- X360 – Fixed an issue where vehicle IRNV detect no infantry in equal elevation correctly