We can already see the first custom variant of GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, we talk about the Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti STRIX OC (model: ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING). The new graphics card uses GP102 silicon conformed by 3584 CUDA Cores, 224 TMUs And 88 ROPs at a base / turbo frequency that is maintained at about 1480/1582 MHz (reference) attached to 11 GB of GDRR5X @ 11 GHz (11008 MHz) memory together with a 352-bit memory interface that gives us a bandwidth of 484 GB / s throwing a TDP of 220W and it requires two PCI-Express connectors of 8 + 8 pins for power.
Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti STRIX OC Edition Specifications (ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING)
The Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti STRIX feature DirectCU III cooling system, consisting of a dense aluminum radiator traversed by five copper heatpipes with direct contact to the GPU Core supported by a 100 mm triple fan configuration, an aluminum backplate to strengthen the PCB and help to slightly lower temperatures, and all of this is made of Super Alloy Power II components to improve Overclocking. Yes! Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti STRIX also feature Asus Aura RGB lighting system.
Regarding its price, not a word, it will go on sale on Friday, March 10th.
Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti STRIX OC Edition Features:
- NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is the fastest gaming GPU that delivers 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080
- MaxContact Technology and 2.5-Slot Width for the coolest and quietest gaming performance.
- Patented Wing-Blade Fan Design with IP5X dust-resistance for longer fan lifespan.
- ASUS FanConnect II for optimal cooling performance.
- Fan Profile Switch instantly change from high-performance to quiet operation.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- ASUS Aura Sync for perfect RGB LED synchronization.
- VR-friendly HDMI ports let you enjoy VR experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.